Confined Space ENTER & WORK - 1 Day Course - Course Dates
Confined Space ENTER & WORK – 1 Day Course
This course is designed for workers who wish to ENTER & WORK in a confined space. This is the minimum training, and this training qualifies you to work in the space, not be a standby or rescue person. Those people considering working in the mines, this is generally the course required.
Courses are held for the public every week commencing at 8:30am and finish at approx 4:30pm.
COURSE COMBINATION – Book this course and book your “Safe Work at Heights Course” at the same time $450 for both. To learn more about this option click here.
Your copy of the Confined Spaces Code of Practice – Confined-spaces-COP 2019
This is a competency based programme, practical skills need to be achieved after classroom presentation of information. Skill competency can only be achieved via repetition of skills until competency demonstrated.
|Training Subjects & Practical Exercises|
Participants will receive training in:
|Confined Space Legislation & Workplace Hazards & Safe Work Procedures|
|Confined Space Risk Assessment & Documentation|
|Confined Space Entry Permits|
|Confined Space Equipment, using CF harnesses, tripods & VED devices|
|Training Support Materials|
Participants are supplied the following learning materials:
- Confined Space Manual
- Confined Space Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis
- Confined Space Entry Permit
This training will require you to participate in physical practical exercises. Ensure you are fully aware of the risks prior to participating and understand the control measures employed.
Upon completion of our confined space training programme participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in“Units of Competency “ in the following areas:
Issued through RTO Safety Training, RTO #40992
RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
MSMPER205 Enter confined space
MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
This training can earn participants Continuing Professional Development points (CPD). For more details click here
Public Courses – Our confined space course starts at 8:30am every Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning at our training centre in Guildford. The training hours for the day are from 8:30am to 4pm. This course takes only ONE DAY and finishes by 4pm.
Training at our site means you can send staff along for public programmes at times suitable to your work commitments. You can send up to ten staff, but for these numbers we would also arrange special dates/times for your group.
Please print off your Confined Space pre course reading notes here CS Pre Course Notes
- Print Course Attendance Letter – for all students attending the course.
- Course dates for this year
- CS 1 Day Course detail
- Confined Space 1 Day Course Outline
Onsite Courses – If you require onsite training, we can book dates and times to suit you. We take up to ten staff on this course and will bring along our purpose built “Confined Space Training Trailer”. This trailer allows us to run realistic training for your staff that meets the practical requirements to attain the units of competency issued. For more details and video click here.
Course Fees – The following fee structure applies to our Confined Space 1 Day training course.
- Public Course Bookings at Guildford
* $225 GST FREE per person * Sunday courses are $265 per person * REMEMBER if you book a Safe Work at Heights course also, total fee will be $450
- GROUP BOOKINGS at our facility
* Group discount applies for up to 10 staff at $1500 GST FREE
- Onsite Course Bookings
* This training is conducted at a cost of $2000 GST FREE with trailer for up to ten staff at your site
* Travel to/from site is $85.00 + GST per hour
* Airfares & hire car at cost if not organised by client
* Accommodation if not supplied by client is billed at cost.
* For training at your site, please fill out our site check list and return to us for review. RST T-0021 Onsite Training Check List
PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH, AND MUST BE ABLE TO FILL OUT ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION. We can train people where English is an issue, but it needs to be on a specially scheduled programme and YOU WILL NEED TO provide an interpreter.