Vertical Rescue Training - Course Dates
Vertical Rescue Training
This programme is designed for people who are working at height and may be required to perform rope rescue to extract a fellow worker who is injured or suspended. This is a very hands on programme, where your skill levels are greatly enhanced in vertical rescue.
Your course will cover:
- Selection, inspection, use and maintenance of equipment used for vertical rope rescue
- A thorough understanding of rope rescue techniques including anchor selection and setup, equipment rigging, setup of mechanical advantage systems and rescue stretcher applications.
- Knowledge and skills necessary for post fall risk assessment and control, casualty management and first aid procedures necessary for vertical rescue activities
3 Days from 8:00am – 5pm
1 Trainer to 6 students
Our courses are scheduled to start on the last Thursday of every month.
- Current nationally accredited Safe Work at Heights certificate
- Current nationally accredited First Aid & CPR certificate
Training days are a mix of classroom presentations followed by extensive practical work. You need to be fit and mentally capable to complete this programme.
The cost of this training is $1250.00 GST FREE per person
Upon successful completion of training you will receive a certificate of attainment and ID Card:
PUAOHS001C Follow defined occupational health and safety policies and procedurres
PUASAR022A Participate in rescue operation
PUASAR032A Undertake vertical rescue