Vertical Rescue Training - Course Dates
Vertical Rescue Training
We no longer conduct this training. Please call Spanset Australia who do conduct this training:
150 Old Bathurst Road
Emu Plains NSW 2750
Australia Phone: (02) 4735 3955
Fax: ( 02 ) 4735 3630
Email: [email protected]
This programme is designed for people who are working at height and may be required to perform rope rescue to extract a fellow worker who is injured or suspended. This is a very hands on programme, where your skill levels are greatly enhanced in vertical rescue.
Your course will cover:
- Selection, inspection, use and maintenance of equipment used for vertical rope rescue
- A thorough understanding of rope rescue techniques including anchor selection and setup, equipment rigging, setup of mechanical advantage systems and rescue stretcher applications.
- Knowledge and skills necessary for post fall risk assessment and control, casualty management and first aid procedures necessary for vertical rescue activities
Duration & Course Location
Duration – 3 Days from 8:00am – 5pm
Location – This course is conducted at Spanset Australia, 1/150 Old Bathurst Rd, Emu Plains NSW 2750. Spanset is a height safety equipment manufacturer and have the correct training facilities (tower) onsite for effective training.
1 Trainer to 6 students
Our courses are scheduled to start on a Wedensday.
- Current nationally accredited Safe Work at Heights certificate
- Current nationally accredited First Aid & CPR certificate
Training days are a mix of classroom presentations followed by extensive practical work. You need to be fit and mentally capable to complete this programme.
Upon successful completion of training you will receive a certificate of attainment and ID Card:
PUAOHS001C Follow defined occupational health and safety policies and procedurres
PUASAR022A Participate in rescue operation
PUASAR032A Undertake vertical rescue
RTO for this training is RTO#91173