Confined Space Sunday Training - Course Dates
Confined Space Sunday Training
For those people who are busy working during the week, we are now scheduling Confined space training course on ONE Sunday per month. This course is designed for workers who wish to ENTER & WORK in a confined space. This is the minimum training, and this qualification only allows you to work in the space, not be a standby or rescue person. Those people considering working in the mines, this is generally the course required.
|Training Subjects & Practical Exercises|
Participants will receive training in:
|Confined Space Legislation & Workplace Hazards & Safe Work Procedures|
|Confined Space Risk Assessment & Documentation|
|Confined Space Entry Permits|
|Confined Space Equipment, using CF harnesses, tripods & VED devices|
|Training Support Materials|
Participants are supplied the following learning materials:
- Confined Space Manual
- Confined Space Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis
- Confined Space Entry Permit
This training will require you to participate in physical practical exercises. Ensure you are fully aware of the risks prior to participating and understand the control measures employed.
Upon completion of our confined space training programme participants will receive a Statement of Attainment in “Units of Competency “ in the following areas, issued through RTO Safety Training, RTO #40992:
RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
MSMPER205 Enter confined space
MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
Public Courses – Our confined space course starts at 8:30am once a month on a Sunday but also every Monday and Friday mornings at our training centre in Guildford. The training hours for the day are from 8:30am to 4pm. This course takes only ONE DAY and finishes by 4pm. Training at our site means you can send staff along for public programmes at times suitable to your work commitments. You can send up to ten staff, but for these numbers we would also arrange special dates/times for your group. Onsite Courses – If you require onsite training, we can book dates and times to suit you. We take up to ten staff on this course. Course Fees – The following fee structure applies to our Confined Space 1 Day training course.
- Public Course Bookings at Guidlford * $265 GST FREE per person * Group discount applies to 6 or more staff attending. Price is then fixed at $1800 GST FREE for up to ten staff for a Sunday program, or $1500 for up to 10 persons mid week
- Onsite Course Bookings * This training is conducted at a cost of $1800 GST FREE for up to ten staff at your site * Travel to/from site is $85.00 + GST per hour * Airfares at cost if not organised by client * Accommodation if not supplied by client is billed at $165.00 + GST country sites, and $185.00 + GST for city sites
Please print off your Confined Space pre course reading notes here CS Pre Course Notes
- Print Course Attendance Letter – for all students attending the course.
- Course dates for this year
- Print CS 1 Day Course
PARTICIPANTS MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH, AND MUST BE ABLE TO FILL OUT ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION. We can train people where English is an issue, but it needs to be on a specially scheduled programme and YOU WILL NEED TO provide an interpreter..