Villawood Safety Training Centre
Our training centre is now at 211 Woodville Road, Villawood, opposite Bunnings. You access the premises by driving along Woodville Road from the direction of Parramatta. If travelling from the Hume Highway on Woodville Road you will need to turn left into Tangerine Street (McDonalds on this corner) drive into Bunnings carpark and turn around and drive back to Woodville Road lights and turn right.
This modern training centre occupies 1400s/m and has been fitted out with:
- A large reception area with an extensive safety PPE product display area.
- Six new large private training rooms one of which is dedicated to asbestos training with its own attached asbestos removal practical training areas for non-friable and friable asbestos.
- Two confined space training decks, two heights training decks and an internal heights training access roof. We also have a dedicated low voltage training area and a fire extinguisher training area.
- We have three new heights access machines for EWP YELLOW Card A Skyjack SJ30 Articulating Boom, a Skyjack SJ12 Vertical Mast Lift and a Skyjack SJ111 Scissor Lift.
- Our service department includes a large modern service room, a “clean room” for BA and gas servicing and a large service in/out room.
- We have two dedicated hire rooms, one for webbing/rope equipment and a much larger room for winches, Type 3s, davits, tripods and access beams. This room will also store our generators and long line portable breathing compressors. There is a small fork lift to load/unload this equipment on vehicles. There is easy access via the rear of the premises which makes loading/unloading equipment quick and easy.
- There is a breathing apparatus storage room, which includes a HP fill point and a hydrostatic test station.
- At the rear of the practical training area is morning tea/lunch area with seating, microwaves and refrigerator.
Parking – Student parking is at the rear of the premises, customer parking is out front overlooking Woodville Road.