Villawood Safety Training Centre
Our new purpose built training centre is now located at 211 Woodville Road, Villawood, opposite Bunnings. You access the premises by driving along Woodville Road from the direction of Parramatta. If travelling from the Hume Highway on Woodville Road you will need to turn left into Tangerine Street (McDonalds on this corner) drive into Bunnings carpark and turn around and drive back to Woodville Road lights and turn right.
When training here, you practical experience will be as close to “real life” as we can possibly make it, in a safe learning environment. We have designed so you participate in the best training available in Australia.
Features of our centre are:
- Large modern show room displaying all the equipment required to work in confined spaces or at height
- Equipment service rooms, including a clean room for breathing apparatus & gas monitor calibrations
- Hydrostatic cylinder test room
- Seven large modern airconditioned training rooms
- Two purpose built confined space training decks. One for initial training, and the other for advanced training
- Heights training deck, which includes two vertical fixed ladders, two working poles, and many overhead anchor points to descend from
- An internal training roof, where you will access it both using a fixed ladder system and a portable ladder. You will then traverse the roof using numerous pieces of heights safety gear
- Fire Extinguisher training area
- Low Voltage Rescue Training area
- Non friable asbestos removal practical area
- Friable asbestos removal practical area
Parking – Student parking is at the rear of the premises plus limited parking out front. Once full please park in Christina Street along railway line. Customer parking for pick up and delivery is out front for small items, or drive around back and into centre for bulk deliveries, heavy item delivery, or hire pick up and drop off.