Manual Handling Training
A two hour programmes designed to provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills to apply the provisions of WHS law regarding manual handling.
Breathing Apparatus Training
Sydney Safety Training conducts breathing apparatus training for men and women in the workplace who may be exposed to atmospheric hazards.
This 2 - 3 hour nationally accredited training programme is designed for all workers who may be required to provide CPR in the community or workplace to meet the Australian Resuscitation Council standards.
Fire Extinguisher Training
This is a nationally accredited training programme in the safe use of portable firefighting devices.
Lots of organisations require specific training programmes to meet an immediate need. Sydney Safety Training provides a number of specialist training programmes to meet these needs. Programmes such as:
- Breathing Apparatus – covers filters, escape sets, rebreathers, SCBA & long line training
- Gas Detection – covers the operation of a four gas monitor, bumping and calibration
- Manual Handling – Remember this is pushing, pulling, lifting, reaching out & reaching up
- CPR – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation using both an adult & child mannequin & a defib device
- Height Safety Equipment Inspection – test and tag harness etc
- Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers – Actually use fire extinguishers to put out digital fires
- Issue Work Permits – combines risk assessing with permit issuing for responsible people
- Tailored Safety Culture Training “Your safety our Future” for all workers and managers. Conducted at your site only.
- Lock Out Tag Out – 3 hour induction programme to “LoTo” procedures and protocols
- Asbestos Removal – Both Non Friable, Friable and Supervisor
These programmes can be conducted at our facility for individuals, or we can conduct a programme independently for your staff at our Centre or your work place. Just call and discuss on 02 9892 3370
To read comments from previous students and companies who attended our training, click here