Issue Permits Training - Course Dates
Issue Permits Training
This person may be responsible for site work teams and contractors working in his area of responsibility. This person may/but may not be involved in the actual work to be peformed, but must have a good understanding of the work and complete where required the appropriate risk assessment.
- Identify need for work permit
- Prepare worksite for authorized work
- Raise and issue work permits
- Monitor work for compliance
- Receive end of day report
- Close work permit
If you have staff responsible for issuing permits in your work place, this is the programme for them.
This is a one day programme that includes training in conduct local risk, understanding WHS obligations of working at heights & in confined spaces. We will also discuss hot work and if required asbestos. Also if you have a permit system in place, we would prefer to use your permits during the training sessions.
Upon successful completion attendees will receive at Statement of Attainment in:
- MSMPER300 Issue work permits
- MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis (pre requisite for Issue work permits)
Issued through RTO Safety Training, RTO #40992
Please download your pre course notes CS Pre Course Notes
See above for public training dates at our centre at Guildford. We conduct this programme once per month.
This is a very popular programme that we are asked to present for your staff at either your site or ours. With a group booking we customise the programme to take in your permits and permit procedure. You can book up to ten staff per programme. Please call to discuss possible training dates on 02 9892 3370.
Public course bookings above, are $250 GST per person on the dates published.
For group bookings, you can have up to 10 ten staff attend this training. The fee at your site is $1800 GST FREE in the Sydney Metro Area, $1500 GST FREE at our centre. Outside of Sydney there will be additional costs based on travel and if required accommodation. If you have more than ten staff requiring this training, please contact us to discuss on 02 9892 3370.
– Understand work permit system
– Confirm the need for a permit
– Identify the correct permit
– Inspect the work site
– Identify WHS environmental requirements
– Conduct risk assessment
– Check for permit required conditions
– Report to persons as required
– Carry out required testing
Raise & issue permits
– Document conditons on permit
– Document test results on permit
– Determine validy period
– Check permit conditons are met
– Complete and authorise permit
– All parties agree to permit conditons
– All parties to sign the permit
– Carry out regular site inspections
– Molntor conditions and respond to change
– Revalidate permit as required
– Display permit in prominent position
– Act on and report non-compliance
– Report any issues
Receive end of day reports
– Reports from permit recipients
– Confirm job status and progress
– Revalidate permit as required
– Confirm safety of site
– Permit handovers to incoming shifts
Close Work Permit
– Inspect job status
– Check work satisfies permit conditons
– Ensure site ready for return to work
– Check return to work requirements are completed
– Sign off and close permit
– Communicate status to relevant personnel