White Card – Construction Induction Card
A white card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work.
People who need a white card include:
- site managers, supervisors, surveyors, labourers and tradespeople
- people who access operational construction zones (unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- workers whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
The white card becomes void if you haven’t carried out construction work for two consecutive years or more.
You will need to provide the trainer with 100 points of ID prior to commencement of the training. Some documents you can use to provide this can include:
- Your passport, either Australian or International
- Australian birth certificate
- Australian drivers licence
- Medicare card
- ATM card
- utilities bill
Originals must be brought on the day to be viewed by the trainer.
WHITE CARD TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Sydney Safety Training through our WorkCover approved RTO, RTO Safety Training, ONLY provides WHITE CARD (Construction Induction Training) to clients who wish to book in a group. We DO NOT CONDUCT White Card training for individuals/
When booking a group training programme, we are happy to conduct that training in our training rooms, or come to your premises. The training programme includes:
- Minimum of six contact hours
- Provision of training notes and a “Take5” booklet
- WorkCover documentation & the issue of a WorkCover WHITE CARD at NO EXTRA charge on successful completion
- Issue of a Statement of Attainment for CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry upon successful completion
THE COST OF TRAINING
Our fees are based on groups of ten, although we are allowed to take up to 20 students per class.
The fee for a group of up to ten is $1200 GST FREE. This fee is charged, even if your group is less than ten.
Additional students attending in excess of ten will be charged at $120 GST FREE pp.
Please remember our fees include absolutely everything, there are no add ons:
- Training at your site or ours
- Training materials
- Issue of a Statement of Attainment for CPCCOHS1001A required prior to being able to be issued with a white card
- Issued a Safe Work NSW WHITE CARD numbered certificate on the day of training
- The lodgement to Safe Work NSW / WorkCover your application for the issue of a WHITE CARD, which will be mailed by Safe Work NSW directly to you.
Please call us for more details and how to book your group in for this training 02 9892 3370…thanks