RTO Safety Training – RTO Code 40992
The Safety Training Group
Welcome to the Safety Training Group which is made up of Sydney Safety Training, the training arm and RTO Safety Training, Registered Training Organisation #40992 which provides the national accreditation to students trained by Sydney Safety Training.
Sydney Safety Training has been conducting WHS training in Australia since 2003. Our team of highly qualified Cert IV Workplace Trainers specialize in confined space and safe work at heights training to meet national units of competency. To enhance the training experience, we rebuilt our training centre in 2013 into a professional safety training centre, which we have been told is the best on the east coast of Australia. Features are:
- Four air- conditioned training rooms
- Two air-conditioned all weather training areas for both confined space and heights. The confined space training area is similar to many confined space entry points workers will find on site.
- Heights training area includes fixed ladders, fixed horizontal & vertical static lines, inertia reels, rope grabs, fixed anchors, temporary anchors, work positioning using
a pole strap, self-rescue using a descender and conducting overhead rescue
drills using a GOTCHA Kit.
- Practical training area for tower and pole top rescue inside the facility
- Lunch area with tea & coffee facilities
- Off street parking for everyone
Sydney Safety Training also provides the following services:
- Sale of safety equipment including harnesses, lanyards, tripods, gas monitors, breathing apparatus and specialty entry equipment
- The six monthly and annual inspections of safety equipment, including the calibration
of gas monitors and the servicing of breathing apparatus.
- Site visits to conduct both confined space and height safety audits, as well as creating risk assessments for high risk work.
- Hire of all safety equipment
- Hire safety standby staff and rescue personnel for both confined space entry work and heights work
RTO Safety Training, RTO #40992 is a registered training organisation (RTO) in Australia. It provides national accreditations that provide students with
training that results in a statement of attainment that are recognised and accepted by industry and other educational institutions throughout Australia. Registered training organisations (RTOs) are those training providers registered by ASQA (or, in some cases, a state regulator) to deliver vocational
education and training (VET) services.
RTOs are recognised as providers of quality-assured and nationally recognised training and qualifications.
Only RTOs can:
- deliver nationally recognised courses and accredited Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) VET qualifications,
- apply for Australian, state and territory funding to deliver vocational education and training.
The units of competency on our scope which can be verified at www.training.gov.au are:
- RIIRIS201E Conduct local risk assessment
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
- RIIWHS401E Supervise work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIISAM202E Isolate and access plant
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER202 Observe permit work
- MSMPER205 Enter confined space
- MSMPER300 Issue work permits
- MSMWHS201 Conduct hazard analysis
- MSMWHS216 Operate breathing apparatus
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- MEM15004B Perform inspection
- PUASAR025 Undertake confined space rescue
- PUASAR022 Participate in a rescue operation
- HLTAID009 Perform CPR
- HLTFAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTWHS005 Conduct manual tasks safely
- CPCCM2010 Work safely on scaffolding higher than two metres
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- CPCCDE3014 Remove non friable asbestos (SafeWork NSW Accredited)
- CPCCDE3015 Remove friable asbestos (SafeWork NSW Accredited)
- CPCCDE4008 Supervisor asbstos removal (SafeWork NSW Accredited)
- CPPFES2005 Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
- 10675NAT Course in asbestos awareness for working in the ACT (WorkSAfe ACT Approved)
- BSBWSH515 Lead initial response – investigation
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership on the workplace
- TLD2003 Handle dangerous goods
- UETTDRRF02B Pole top rescue
If you wish to visit training.gov.au to check RTO Safety Training, please click here…thanks