Course Dates For Elevating Work Platform Training Under 11m
Under 11m EWP Training has been designed for people needing to develop the skills and knowledge required to operate Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs or commonly known as EWPs). The course will provide training in the safe use of various types of elevated work platforms including boom type MEWPs with boom length under 11 metres. Be assured, you or your staff at this training centre will actually drive around, raise up and down and do other tasks in all three of the machines below. Remember, when paying for training you want quality and quantity.
Participants will use the following machines:
- Vertical Lift (VL) using a Skyjack SJ16 Vertical Mast Lift
- Scissor Lift (SL) using a Skyjack SJ111 Scissor Lift
- Self-Propelled Boom Lift (BL) using a Skyjack SJ30 Articulated Boom.
- RIIHAN301E – Operate elevating work platform
This is a nationally accredited programme in the use of EWPs and accepted as proof of training by employers.
You will leave the training facility with your Statement of Attainment on the day of the course.
Training at our centre in Villawood is $290pp GST FREE for individual bookings.
If you wish to book a group please contact us on 9892 3370 to discuss suitable dates with the fee being $1500 for up to 6 students
We can also come to your workplace and train on your machines. Please call and discuss on 02 9892 3370.
Training will take approximately six hours/one day and commence promptly at 7:30am. Please be onsite by 7:20am to be processed at Reception.
- At least 15 years old
- Suitably attired including closed footwear
- Sufficient literacy, numeracy and English skills to be able to write well & understand others
- Be physically fit enough to perform general maintenance, safety checks and set up, operate and take apart the machines
Participants will be trained in the following:
- Operating manuals for elevating work platforms
- Elevating work platform safety requirements
- Elevating work platform operational procedures
- Reviewing machine maintenance log books
- Moving the machine to and from the work site
- setting it up for work, and
- safely using a VL, SL & BL machine