Friable Asbestos Removal training - Course Dates
Friable Asbestos Removal training
All workers involved in asbestos removal are required to complete this course to qualify them to remove FRIABLE asbestos. When working in NSW your employer must have a WorkCover Class A Asbestos Removal Licence.
You will be provided with:
- Removal of Friable Asbestos Notes
- Set of disposable coveralls, P2 mask, glasses & gloves at no extra charge
- You will also be shown other equipment relevant to this type of work
- Tea, coffee and biscuits at our training site
- Please bring shorts and T shirt for practical training
Please print the code of practice for pre reading Code of Practice Safely Remove Asbestos
The national unit of competency issued through this training is:
CPCCDE3015A – Remove friable asbestos
The “Statement of Attainment” is issued by RTO Safety Training RTO# 40992.
You must hold a national accreditation in “CPCCDE3014A – Remove non-friable asbestos”. This training can be conducted the day prior to your Remove Friable Course.
Code of Practice Remove Asbestos please download and read prior to attending.. this is your bible.
This programme is conducted over two days, starting at 8.30am each day
The cost of this course is $650.00 GST FREE for public courses
Group Fees – Groups are bookings of up to ten staff and for this 2 day programme the cost will be $6000 GST FREE and can be conducted at times agreed to. Please call to discuss.
If you require training for a group of people anywhere in Australia, please contact us on 02 9892 3370. We can provide that training at your site or ours.
At no time during training will anyone be exposed to asbestos.
This training programme is conducted by qualified staff and includes:
- Prepare for asbestos removal
- Prepare asbestos removal area and removal site
- Enclose removal site
- Carry out asbestos removal process
- Carry out decontamination process
- Clean up work site
- Contribute to and use documentation in line with regulatory requirements
- Practical training in wearing PPE, setting up exclusion zone, constructing a bubble, removing asbestos, wrapping asbestos, decontaminating your PPE, and removing the bubble and other PPE
This training will require you to participate in physical practical exercises. Ensure you are fully aware of the risks prior to participating and understand the control measures employed.