Incident Investigator Training - Course Dates
Incident Investigator Training
Incident Investigator is an entry level programme for all staff who will be involved in investigating incidents.
This training will ensure they understand how to:
- Work in a team under the leadership of a Lead Investigator to conduct detailed investigations
- Carry out incident investigation on low consequence incidents
- Underpin and drive WHS CULTURE throughout your organisation
- Enhance RISK ASSESSMENT processes within your organisation, and
- Drive ROOT CAUSE outcomes
This programme is conducted over one day from 8:30am to 4pm.
Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
RIIWHS301D Conduct safety and health investigations
Statement is issued through RTO Safety Training #40992, a sister company to Sydney Safety Training.
Training course information sheet..Incident Investigation Training Promo
The fee for this day’s training is $600 GST FREE per person.
Training will be at our training centre located in the geographic centre of Sydney at Guildford.
Sydney Safety Training, 395 Guildford Road, Guildford NSW 2161 opposite Kane Street on the WESTERN side of the railway line.
There is dedicated student parking at the site.
Lead Investigator Training
You might consider completing the two day Lead Investigator training programme. This course is day one, then there is one further day to gain Lead Invesitgator. See the course details here