Lead Incident Investigator Training - Course Dates
Lead Incident Investigator Training
Lead Incident Investigator is a programme for selected managers & supervisors who will be responsible for leading investigations into incidents.
This training will ensure they understand how to:
- Lead an investigation team to conduct detailed investigations
- Provide reports to management identifying incident cause and course of action
- Access tools and resources needed to manage an investigation
- Underpin and drive WHS CULTURE throughout your organisation
- Enhance RISK ASSESSMENT process with your organisation
- Drive ROOT CAUSE outcomes
This programme is conducted over two days and incorporates Incident Investigator Training.
Successful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
RIIWHS301D Conduct safety and health investigations
BSBWWHS505B Investigate WHS incidents
Statement is issued through RTO Safety Training #40992, a sister company to Sydney Safety Training.
Training course information sheet..Incident Investigation Training Promo
The fee for this two day training programme is $1095 GST FREE per person.
If you have already attended day 1, and are just attending day 2,the fee will be $495 GST FREE per person.
We also have a group fee if we provide training at your site for your staff. Please contact us to discuss.
Training will be at our training centre located in the geographic centre of Sydney at Guildford.
Sydney Safety Training, 395 Guildford Road, Guildford NSW 2161 opposite Kane Street on the WESTERN side of the railway line.
There is dedicated student parking at the site.